Tuesday, April 6, 2010

TWO WEEKS PAY

So a few weeks ago at the CFP Board anniversary, I ran into the editor of the Daily Finance Brief: Personal Finance, One Day at a Time. I've been a diligent reader for these last few weeks and I've been very impressed with the variety and depth of financial information shared. This blog post TWO WEEKS PAY was especially enlightening for those of us looking to buy a home in the near future. Go ahead try it out for yourself and see if you can't find something that you like too!

1 comment:

jenbellriley said...

I do read your blog. Promise!

On this topic, Well's Fargo does let you do this, but last I check it would cost $1,000 in fees. That would make two house payments. So I amortized the benefit (being the tax nerd I am)and it would not be realized until year six.

The Millennial Financial Coach Team

My photo
www.linkedin.com/in/marymbell